 Local / Australia / 7487
7486  |  7488
Subject:
Harry Potter Lego on sale next week at Myer?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 19 Oct 2001 02:12:13 GMT

I asked a sales assistant in Myer Queen Street about the lack of Harry Potter
on the shelf.

SA: "Oh, they haven't come in yet"
Me: "But Toyworld next door has them"
SA: "Oh, well, we really do have them but they aren't on the shelves yet"
Me: "Oh, so I should buy them at Toyworld then :-) "
SA: "No, wait until next week"
Me: "Why?"
SA: "Because they'll be featured in the catalogue we're putting out next week,
and they'll go on the shelves then"
Me: "Are you saying they will be cheaper?"
SA: (coy) "I can't tell you that, but believe me, it will be worth it to wait
until next week!"

So, I don't know if it was just a line to stop me buying from Toyworld, but
maybe we will see discounted Harry Potter sets next week at Myer. Watch for
the catalogue I guess.

Kerry

--
Kerry Raymond, Lady BUG