 Local / Australia / 7575
Re: Harry Potter Lego on sale next week at Myer?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 24 Oct 2001 06:35:12 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Deidre Rushton Brumby writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Kerry Raymond writes:
No word on any approaching sales, but my usual source is either on holiday
or has left the section/store.  I'll be keeping an eye out too - Myer
catalogues have a tendency to come out on Thursdays.
Yes, Thursday was mentioned as the most likely day.
Having just realised that this Thursday is show holiday in S. Tas (and hence
no trading) I would appreciate a heads up if anything interesting does
appear sale/catalogue wise tomorrow.

Was, in Grace Brothers city store today (same chain as Myers). They had a
large table of HP LEGO (sans Fluffy and Express).I asked was there a sale on
soon as I'd heard such and they said yes.

Yes, Tommorrow.

Yes, 20%

Yes, all LEGO.

So I of course said... damn (because I was a day early :),then I remembered
my local Temple of Commerce has a GB's too. YES! No prizes for guessing what
I'll be doing tommorrow.

James (who is buying for christmas! honest!)