 Local / Australia / 7613
Re: Harry Potter Lego on sale next week at Myer? BAD NEWS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 29 Oct 2001 06:05:07 GMT

As far as I could see, all the Harry Potter sets were available (other than
the ones we know aren't in Australia yet) and were priced as follows:

Actually on further reflection, I'm not sure I saw the set 4706 Forbidden
Corridor featuring Fluffy the Three-Headed Dog.

Kerry