 Local / Australia / 7639
Re: Hogwarts vs. Leo's Breezeway (was: HP sale at Myer? BAD NEWS)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 31 Oct 2001 20:47:38 GMT

KLB stands higher because of its moulded base plate. Hogwarts is actually
quite tall (in the dining hall and Griffindor tower sections) and uses • those
large bricks as bases and does not have any baseplates at all.

No, no, no! I thought KLB stood higher but I am wrong. I have just put the
two of them side-by-side (previously they were in different rooms), and it
turns out that Hogwarts stands higher, despite the advantage of the moulded
baseplate for KLB. The dining hall part of Hogwarts is shorter than KLB by a
few centimetres, but the Griffindor tower (built with 4 levels) is taller
than KLB by a few centimetres.

Kerry