 Local / Australia / 7640
7639  |  7641
Subject:
Millennium Falcon for $119 in Toys R Us at Mt Gravatt, Brisbane
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 31 Oct 2001 20:55:19 GMT

Yesterday I found a Millennium Falcon for $119 at Toys R Us at Mt Gravatt in
Brisbane. There was no indication that it was discounted. Indeed, there was
no shelf price marked at all, so I scanned it just out of idle curiosity.
There was only one on the shelf, and now it is gone! There was also a UCS
Tie Fighter and a UCS X-Wing, but they seemed to be normal prices (from
memory $179 for the Tie, $230? for the X-Wing).

However, are there others out there, discounted but unadvertised? If you are
in a TRU, I suggest scanning any Millennium Falcons you see!

Kerry

--
Kerry Raymond