 Local / Australia / 7655
7654  |  7656
Subject:
The 'Falcon flies south (was Re: Millennium Falcon for $119 in Toys R Us at Mt Gravatt, Brisbane)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 1 Nov 2001 23:18:01 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Kerry Raymond writes:
Yesterday I found a Millennium Falcon for $119 at Toys R Us at Mt Gravatt in
Brisbane. There was no indication that it was discounted. Indeed, there was
no shelf price marked at all, so I scanned it just out of idle curiosity.
There was only one on the shelf, and now it is gone!

And safely handed over to me! My wife wondered if I'd gone to Brisbane
merely to collect my 'Falcon. I got home too late last night to truly
appreciate the building experience, so instead propped the box up on the
dining table and admired it for a while.

Thanks again, Kerry!

Cheers

Richie Dulin
Former cynic about S@H in Australia
Fulfilled Quester for a Discount Millenium Falcon