 Local / Australia / 7641
Re: next MUGS meet
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 31 Oct 2001 23:14:16 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Sue Ann Barber writes:
Hi  all

I've been offlist for the last few weeks and the prospect of searching
through the posts is quite daunting!

When is the next MUGS meet  - did we decide on an actual date?

Hope to have some lego sorted by then!

My place will be available (probably) if we need a venue

Welcome back! I'm hoping to hire the community hall near my place for 24th Nov,
haven't confirmed it yet, though. I'll post details when it's confirmed.

ROSCO