 Local / Australia / 7668
Re: next MUGS meet
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 2 Nov 2001 10:32:58 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Ross Crawford writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Sue Ann Barber writes:
Hi  all

I've been offlist for the last few weeks and the prospect of searching
through the posts is quite daunting!

When is the next MUGS meet  - did we decide on an actual date?

Hope to have some lego sorted by then!

My place will be available (probably) if we need a venue

Welcome back! I'm hoping to hire the community hall near my place for 24th • Nov,
haven't confirmed it yet, though. I'll post details when it's confirmed.

Amaroo Neighbourhood Centre confirmed for Sat Nov 24. There's maps showing how
to get there at http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=7989

They run an op-shop there from 9-12, but thats in a separate area, so we can
arrive (& leave) anytime we like. They said $10 for the day is fine - I said
I'd pass a hat around.

There's a car-park at the back off Bolwarra St. But I can give more details
closer to the day.

Regards

ROSCO