 Local / Australia / 7667
Re: new Lego sets at TRU
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 2 Nov 2001 07:21:15 GMT

Hi James,

How long did the postage take?. I ordered mine on Tuesday and i'm hoping to
recieve it early next week. Does the grey piece on the club car have curved
stripes like on the original?, and are all the parts the same as the
original Metroliner?. Also, you should put another motor on your Metroliner
then it will go faster. I have a 4563, which is starting to wear out( I've
had it for 9 years now) and I own a 4561 which catches up and starts pushing
it around the track, which is funny and my cats like it.

Bye.

TOM

In lugnet.loc.au, James Ng writes:
Hi Tom,
I recently ordered a Metroliner and recieved it also (thanks Ross) it is
great and the offer for the $250 for both is good, nice value and great
pieces just like the original, I like it except it seems a bit slow compared
with the 4561 which seems to always catch up with it and magnet itself to
it, lol...

James

In lugnet.loc.au, Tom Williams writes:
Hi everyone,

Toys R Us in the Adelaide CBD has the new technic 4x4 sets, bionicle sets
and most of the Harry Potter sets including the Hogwarts Express and
Forbidden Corridor. The Hogwarts Express is bit expensive at $99. BTW, Has
anyone here in Oz ordered a Metroliner from S@H?. It is at a good price-
$250 for the Metroliner with Club car.

Bye.

TOM