 Local / Australia / 7533
Re: Harry Potter Lego on sale next week at Myer?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 23 Oct 2001 00:21:59 GMT

No word on any approaching sales, but my usual source is either on holiday
or has left the section/store.  I'll be keeping an eye out too - Myer
catalogues have a tendency to come out on Thursdays.

Yes, Thursday was mentioned as the most likely day.

Kerry