 Local / Australia / 5859
Re: Let's find out (was Re: Another Kick In The Guts By LA)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 6 Jun 2001 00:42:26 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Melody Brown writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Zac Soden writes:
I may have heard wrong, but didn't some people get an overseas order a short
time ago and have to pay a heap in customs? If not then I'll have to get me
a Canadian contact! (at least, till the end of the year, hopefully).

Well I imagine you didn't hear, but I guess you may of read! :P  Yeah that
was us up here and if you do this stuff, order in small quantities, under
$200 and have it sent economy mail.  This way you dodge all the nasty areas.

Mel

I had a squiz at the s@h prices. They're pretty expensive once you convert
them! I think that, for now at least, I may have to resort to using some
cheaper Canadian brand stuff. *shock* *horror* :( ;)

catch you around

ZaC Soden
---------
www.ozbricks.com/battlespace