 Local / Australia / 5839
Re: Let's find out (was Re: Another Kick In The Guts By LA)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 4 Jun 2001 19:18:08 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Richard Parsons writes:

Well...on the basis of the overwhelming feedback...conducted at the premier
discussion point for Australian afols...over the course of an entire
week...it seems that there are only two afols within earshot of Lugnet that
would want to buy from Lego Direct if it was available here.

*Jumps up off his seat* Oooh, ooh me too, me too. Better make that 3 :)

My interest in Lego Direct is bit less than yours.  On that basis, I'm not
prepared to divulge the figures involved, because I don't think that they're
going to help anyone's case to get Lego Direct here.  In fact, you'd have to
say that Lego have rather chosen wisely in not bringing it here, because
no-one's going to use it...

*Jaw drops* You're kidding? I posititvely need s@h so I can getsome nice
bulk bricks in good colours.

Obviously its possible that everyone was simply too busy to reply, and that
there is a huge pent up demand out there, only waiting to be unleashed by
the news that Lego Direct is now directly accessible to Australians.

I never saw the post until this morning. C'mon everyone, get replying!

But then...if we're too busy to reply to a lugnet post...what hope have we
of having the time to place an order?

Got me there ;)

I can only pray that s@h becomes available soon or I am going to have to
spend a lot of money to get the parts I want.

still worried...

Zac Soden
---------
www.ozbricks.com/battlespace