 Local / Australia / 5840
5839  |  5841
Subject:
SHOP @ HOME WILL BE IN AUSTRALIA
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 4 Jun 2001 22:35:07 GMT

I posted this before a few weeks ago, but I dont think anyone read it...!!!

OK..... as you probably know, I am in contact with Steven Pensini.....
So I emailed him this asking him about S@H..... he got back to me with this
answer ..... read on.....

Kevin,

As far as I know Shop @ Home is now available in some countries around the
world and the latest plan has Australia and NZ as being onboard before the
end of 2001.

Regards,

Steven Pensini
LEGO Australia Pty Ltd

So thats from the horses mouth... so to speak.....:  )
Hope this helps some people.....

Kev...:  )