 Local / Australia / 5661
5660  |  5662
Subject:
Another Kick In The Guts By LA
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 18 May 2001 00:05:42 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Yesterday while on the phone to LA about order some pieces I asked
the question I think everyone asks when on the phone to LA how long on LD
with an answers of oh about mid-year, but no that wasn't the answer I got this
time, I was told that LD would be out by the end of the year.so next time
you ring up LA by the end of the year and you ask that same old question
that doesn't need repeating you will most likly be told "it's coming it's coming
I know we have just been ironing out the bugs these last few years it will
be in about mid-year 2002." or will IT?

over and out. ELI hoping on a wing and a pray