 Local / Australia / 5660
Re: What a little Birdie told me...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 17 May 2001 23:34:54 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Melody Brown writes:
Also they have been trying to get the World Lego Show up here in Brisbane
but are having some arangement troubles so it may be as far as December for

What world lego show is that, this is the first  that I've heard  about it .
Anyone know more about it maybe when it's coming down south or what theme it is
based on, or is this the same one from  the power house a few months back?