 Local / Australia / 5860
Re: inter-state lego where here all the trains gone?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 6 Jun 2001 00:55:18 GMT

Me too. Together we should have enough for a decent layout. Is anyone bringing
any monorail, or Duplo trains?

ROSCO (back in the land of the sane 8?)

In lugnet.loc.au, Martin Scragg writes:
I'll certainly be bringing some trains (tracks etc. as well), 9V as that is
all I have.

Martin

----- Original Message -----
From: "Eli Donati" <ludon@pbq.com.au>
To: <lugnet.loc.au@lugnet.com>
Sent: Sunday, June 03, 2001 8:48 AM
Subject: inter-state lego where here all the trains gone?

Good morning to all ,
   I was just wondering if anyone from  the Mugs was going to set up a
train track down at the next inter lego meet, the only reason why I ask is
because I would like to know if it's worth for me to bring down abit of me
stuff? no all of it, Also a place to crash for one or two night since
there really is ono room in the inn being a long weekend and all don't • worry
you will be dually repaid in inter state rupee.
and just lastly whats doing with the weather down south, long sunny days • or
cold raining snowing wet ones ? oh and are we  going to be payed a visit • by any
one from QLD or SA.
               CHEERS