 Local / Australia / 5819
Re: inter-state lego where here all the trains gone?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 3 Jun 2001 12:13:29 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Eli Donati writes:
Good morning to all ,
  I was just wondering if anyone from  the Mugs was going to set up a
train track down at the next inter lego meet, the only reason why I ask is
because I would like to know if it's worth for me to bring down abit of me
stuff? no all of it, Also a place to crash for one or two night since
there really is ono room in the inn being a long weekend and all don't worry
you will be dually repaid in inter state rupee.
and just lastly whats doing with the weather down south, long sunny days or
cold raining snowing wet ones ? oh and are we  going to be payed a visit by any
one from QLD or SA.
              CHEERS

G'day,

Yep, trains AND monorail are certainly on the cards...after all Santosh will
need something to keep him entertained :)

Accomodation:
If you'd like accomodation out of town, my place is open for guests [2
single beds + floor space.] ( email b_whytcross@hotmail.com to book).
Alternatively, for city people, Sue Ann has space for a few guests (email
activeim@ihug.com.au or b_whytcross@hotmail.com to book) [there's a
double(?) bed and floor space there.]

Weather...that's a good question. The best answer I can give is to post on
Wednesday night/Thrursday night giving the 4 day forecast. (It's been
coldish but not all that wet recently.)

And for other states, we may be seeing a BUG, but I haven't heard from SA,
ACT, WA, TAS, or NT [or anywhere else for that matter.]

Benjamin Whytcross