 Local / Australia / 12973
Re: loc.au stats (was - all quiet on the loc.au front)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 16 Dec 2004 07:57:45 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Richie Dulin wrote:
   In lugnet.loc.au, Pete White wrote:
   I see a lot of bidding activity on ebay from the tooth of the grim, 1000 lego items at any one time is a lot to chew through.

Hmmm...

Less posts, more bids... more bids, more wins... more wins, more lego... more lego, more building... more building, more posts...

Or so the theory goes. The reality is more like

Less posts to read, more time to think about bidding... More time to think about bidding, more bids (but at a lower price)... More bids (but at a lower price), less wins... Less wins, less time to sort... Less time to sort, more time to ponder theories and statistics....

Which is pretty much where I finish up!

Cheers

Richie Dulin

In theory, I will place one bid to see this in chart or graph form, pictures are so much more easier to follow. Of course that would lead to much sorting, and not such a fan of sorting, so I doubt I could win you over in less time then it takes me to post this.

Stats (like math) are hard, lets go shopping! (best Barbie voice)

Janey “vicious circle Red Brick”