 Local / Australia / 12934
Re: Kits for sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 7 Dec 2004 10:40:56 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Brad Linsley wrote:
In lugnet.loc.au, Peter Parsons wrote:

The following kits are for sale from my collection.
Kits are New Sealed boxes have some shelf wear.
Interested parties please Email me.

6989 Mtron  $115 AUD
2153 Roboforce  $45 AUD
2151 Roboforce  $30 AUD
6878 Blaktron  $20 AUD
6851 Blaktron  $15 AUD
6326 Town People  $12 AUD (3 kits)
634 Red Bricks  $8 AUD (5 kits)
635 White Bricks $8 AUD

Just a translation, 'new sealed boxes' means, open (both box and all part bags)
and used (assembled at least once). As a bonus, some of the parts are dusty from
being on display (obvious when a 2x6 black plate has a 2x2 section of pure
dust).

That cosmic dust gets into everything.

-Brad
(owner of an overpriced used 6989)

Hey Brad, didn't know you collected ;^)
That 6989 gets some pretty good Lugnet ratings, made me even go and check the
building instructions on Brickshelf.