 Local / Australia / 12935
Re: best place to get a 4513 Grand Central Station?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 7 Dec 2004 10:52:32 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Jonathan Wilson wrote:
Where is the best (read cheapest place that still has it available) to get
a 4513 Grand Central Station?
Should I buy one now or do the people here who follow the sale patterns
think that it is the sort of thing that is likely to come down in price?

I am in perth if that matters.

Only place I have seen them have been TRUs (and not every TRU), so I don't like
your chance of a sale reduction or are you feeling lucky ?

Sydney has few independent toy stores, so I can't speculate on your chances at
places like that.

Didn't Kmart carry some of the train sets ?

pete.w (from the set pic, 'Grand' is getting a bit carried away).