 Local / Australia / 12961
Re: best place to get a 4513 Grand Central Station?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 13 Dec 2004 22:22:38 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Scott Lyttle wrote:
Only place I have seen them have been TRUs (and not every TRU), so I don't like
your chance of a sale reduction or are you feeling lucky ?

Sydney has few independent toy stores, so I can't speculate on your chances at
places like that.

Didn't Kmart carry some of the train sets ?

pete.w (from the set pic, 'Grand' is getting a bit carried away).

Pete, I suggest you take that chip off your shoulder.  And why are you posting
here?  I thought you said Lugnet was dead?

Scott, this isn't the first time you have missed the joke.

http://news.lugnet.com/events/brickfest/?n=2655

Maybe your education system could do with a revamp, foreign humo(u)r 101.
Most of the posters to loc.au I have met in person, yep, it's a small place.
So excuse yourself for butting in.

Lugnet is dead, that's called an observation. If more people posted, it might
not be so dead, who am I not to get the ball rolling.

I am actually a paid up financial member of Lugnet, are you ?

No chips on my shoulder, they all end up in my mouth (chips = Freedom fries).

Do you really love 4513 that much, or did you mean to reply to another thread ?

pete.w - lugnet member #322 (the face that lunched a thousand chips)