 Local / Australia / 12942
Re: Kits for sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 7 Dec 2004 21:00:08 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Pete White wrote:
In lugnet.loc.au, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
Without getting into the merits of the various positions, can I suggest that
perhaps this might be better resolved offline and the resolution reported back
if appropriate?

But then we wouldn't get to see it ;^)
At least it's not another thread droning on about the colour change.

Please take discussion about colour change to .color.

Lugnet is dead these days, even the once thriving loc.au, might be time to move
to rtl/rlt.toronto.

Maybe we should draft a collective letter to loc.au lurkers to urge them to
post?

Cheers

Richie Dulin