 Local / Australia / 13095
Re: Battle! (Stat sheet!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 16 Jan 2005 01:02:20 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Richard Parsons wrote:
As I suggested earlier in the thread, its good stuff to be putting your army
together in advance, and probably worthy subject matter for posting, sooooo,
find herewith link for some detail on the armies already signed on (being
mine, and the armies of each of my sons ;-)

  http://www.ozbricks.com/portblock/arm/welcome.htm

We hope to post the stat sheets for these armies next weekend, as a guide for
anyone else.

Ah ha!

  http://www.ozbricks.com/portblock/arm/StatSheetNap2.pdf

That's the Prussians anyway, stripped of their sharp katanas for blunt short
cutlasses.  I think I have gone heavy on costing the limber, but if anything its
conservative.  The power arangements for the horses to drag cannon about are a
bit sketchy too, but I have paid for some torque increasing. The infantry carry
bayonets on their muskets, so I have bodgied a combination musket/cutlass.
Other than that I think its pretty good, but am wide open to error corrections
and improvements :-)

  http://www.brikwars.com/

Will email folks who have put their hand up by Tuesday.  If you want to come but
haven't said so, now is the time ;-)

Richard
Still baldly going...