 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / Search Results: wheel sets
 Results 861 – 880 of 1413.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Latest update from LEGO Direct

"Jake McKee" <jacob.mckee@america.lego.com> wrote in message news:G6x2KK.Fo@lugnet.com... (...) 2001 (...) Jake, Thanks for mentioning this about the train line. I suppose I should start saving my Lego budget for later in the year! Can you clarify (...) (24 years ago, 10-Jan-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.108)

  Re: I can't tolerate this *juniorization* Either

(...) <clip> (...) I have to agree with Tim. If the Shop@Home prices were more reasonable, more bulk (Sam's Club) prices, then I would spend my money there. Now I wait until sets at the retail stores go on deep discount to buy Lego. 50%-75% off (...) (23 years ago, 5-Sep-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)

sets
(score: 1.108)

  Re: legends space set, my thoughts as to the reasoning based on what brad has said

(...) I work in a toy store. (as I have stated a few times.) A lot of parents refuse to buy Star Wars sets on the grounds that they are violent. These same people do buy Life on Mars. (which like classic space was/is geared toward exploration rather (...) (23 years ago, 28-Mar-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.starwars)

sets
(score: 1.108)

  Re: You get to choose!

(...) Jake, all I can say is, Wow! Why do you torture me so? As a fan of Town, I lean towards <Set:6390> But, as a lover of "my Era" of classic sets, I look towards <Set:6285> Grrr, Decisions Decisions! :) Also, one quick question. If LEGO can (...) (22 years ago, 11-Apr-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.108)

  Usefulness of product description on shop.lego.com

Jake, As noted before ((URL) I would really appreciate some serious product information before buying, especially on expensive sets. On shop.lego.com each item only has a one-paragraph description, most of which is often consumed by tacky saleschat. (...) (22 years ago, 28-Jun-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.108)

  Re: What a downer :-(

"Bob Gomez" <kukumba@aol.com> wrote in message news:H83wI4.56M@lugnet.com... (...) it's (...) and (...) It is sad. At work often whenever I bring in a model of one of our robots or bits of automation, some of my co workers will ask, "Where can I get (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jan-03, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.technic)

sets
(score: 1.108)

  Question for Jake regarding Click-Hinges

Hey Jake, It was great to meet and talk with you last month! Lemme know if you need any assistants! :-) Anyway, I've noticed that click-hinges have started to appear in sets across the board, and especially I've noticed that they're starting to (...) (21 years ago, 20-Oct-03, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.108)

  Re: Bulk Prices!

(...) I remember when I was 9-12 years old (1962-65) back in the days when there were 138 different parts packs available, all of them sold in Toy Stores. I used to walk the 10 blocks to "Earl's Bike Shop" in Detroit. They had all the Samsonite (...) (24 years ago, 10-Jul-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.108)

  Re: Guess who paid for those eToy Lego bargains?

richard marchetti wrote: <snip> (...) Let's *really* define bulk here. True bulk bricks would be bricks by the thousands, and it is in those numbers where I would expect discounts. Calling their services "bulk" is just TLC using a convenient term. (...) (24 years ago, 6-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.108)

  Re: 2001 Set info

How about we just call TLG's reaction BAD PUBLIC RELATIONS? I mean, the info has already leaked out, no matter how accurate it is, and having Todd cancel all posts containing a word about the sets is a really POOR idea. Either we're just a couple of (...) (24 years ago, 8-Aug-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.108)

  Re: new Technic product shown!

(...) You are completely right about the Prop Plane <set:8855>. Not only is it the the best Technic plane but it may be the best Technic set period. It is only 1 of 2 sets in my opinion that are perfect in both form and function. The prop assembly (...) (24 years ago, 9-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.technic, lugnet.year.2001)

sets
(score: 1.108)

  Re: And the July Surprise is...

(...) Stand down Red Alert, go back to Magenta. The 10000 has arrived in the dutch corner now. I just finished my order of the Guarded Inn (and a few other sets). Mark -now the waiting begins- de Kock (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.108)

  Re: And the July Surprise is...

(...) I suspect that the number of builders who would have serious problems would be relatively small. One way you can get a higher ratio of corners would be to buy more Guarded Inn sets (may not be terribly practical depending on your ability to (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jun-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.theory)

sets
(score: 1.108)

  Re: How Many Cypress Trees Would You Order?

(...) If you aren't afraid of clone stuff, Little Tykes made some hedge pieces similar to this. I have a couple, but no pictures unfortunately. They came in the LittleTykes LEGO compatible sets of a few years ago. I have been able to find these at (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jun-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.108)

  Re: New sightings on shop.lego.com

(...) Are you trying to tell us that you can still get Insectoids and Rock Raiders! Just kidding. Seriously, this is good news. I need to save up and get some of these sets. I missed them the first time! Rob robo2705@hotmail.com (23 years ago, 19-Dec-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.108)

  Surprise Bag Offer Questions

In one of my 2002 catalog there is a card for a surprise bag offer when ordering from the catalog. Has anyone done this before? Does it turn out to be worth it? What sets did you get with this deal in the past? The deal lists two Surprise Bags, one (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jan-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.108)

  Re: Dates of New Lego Store openings?

(...) any chance of lego opening branded stores in europe (specifically in france ???) Grenoble as a city is in a dire need of a store with a proper stock of lego sets of all kinds... Sincerly Amaury (21 years ago, 9-Sep-03, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.108)

  Re: Metroliner from S@H: Complaint!

I got 5, and the track metal was tarnished to a gold tint on every piece of track in all 5. It's going to be a PITA to clean them. Otherwise, the sets seemed fine, though I haven't pulled the pieces out of the bags yet. (...) -- Tom Stangl *(URL) (...) (20 years ago, 3-Jun-04, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.108)

  Re: Two things I inferred from Brad's talk at Brickfest

(...) Remember the comment about the Guarded Inn? Orders from "kids" vastly outnumbered orders from "adults" once the S@H catalog hit the streets. WRT juniorization, the prevailing argument is that it targets the 4-7 age range with easy to build, (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: time to get what we want

(...) That's interesting, so in fact the importer actually did a good job (at least better than the situation now). because it's obvious the situation has been deteriorating over the past few years. Not so much in the price point of view (that was (...) (22 years ago, 5-Sep-02, to lugnet.loc.il, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.107)

More:  Next Page >>