 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 2781
Re: And the July Surprise is...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Fri, 8 Jun 2001 20:05:54 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Mark de Kock writes:
In lugnet.lego.direct, Mark de Kock writes:
In lugnet.lego.announce, Brad Justus writes:
<<snipped the best news in the world since the last one>>
Play Well!

-- Brad

Brad Justus
Senior Vice President, LEGO Direct

YESSSSSSSSssssssssssssssssss!!!! Another great step from LEGO Direct. And I
thought things couldn't be better after I received my Sopwith Camel. But
again, you made me scream in front of my collegaes at work :-)
I'll be ordering this set as soon as it appears at the website.
Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to ask my boss for a raise ;-)
Mark -LEGO: the stuff that makes Legends- de Kock

It is now june 8th, 15:52 CET. I still can't find the '10000' in the dutch
part of shop.lego.com. I want to order my guarded inn!!!

Mark -pressing refresh once more- de Kock

Stand down Red Alert, go back to Magenta. The 10000 has arrived in the dutch
corner now. I just finished my order of the Guarded Inn (and a few other sets).
Mark -now the waiting begins- de Kock