 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 2877
Re: How Many Cypress Trees Would You Order?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Thu, 21 Jun 2001 18:09:22 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Kevin Salm writes:
I'm thinking 3-dimensional trimmed hedges--like about the size of a 2x4
brick and about 2 bricks tall.
The ideal piece would have the round 2x2 base like trees have now and a short
stem about 2 plates thick and then the 2x4x2 trimmed hedge itself.

If you aren't afraid of clone stuff, Little Tykes made some hedge pieces
similar to this. I have a couple, but no pictures unfortunately. They came
in the LittleTykes LEGO compatible sets of a few years ago. I have been able
to find these at K.B. for a song (i.e. set was $30, got it for $5). The base
parts are neat for building up terrain quickly, too.

Matt