 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 2866
Re: How Many Cypress Trees Would You Order?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Thu, 21 Jun 2001 06:08:23 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Richard Marchetti writes:
Hey Y'all:

Taking a tip from another Lugnut, I ask:

How many cypress trees would you order if they came back as an accessory
offering?

At a price point of approx. $0.75 USD each, I would order 200 minimum.

-- Hop-Frog (proliferating beyond my niche)

200 Cypress Trees would be about right for me, too.

AND, if a new, larger size Cypress Tree were introduced, I would take 200 of
those, also.

PLUS, if a new trimmed hedge-stye shrub or bush were introduced, I would take
500 of them.

__Kevin Salm__
....Lego brick enthusiast for over 20 years....

.