 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 2912
Re: I WANT FOLIAGE!!! (was Re: How Many Cypress Trees Would You Order?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Sun, 1 Jul 2001 01:52:56 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.lego.direct, Richard Marchetti writes:

I was purposefully running up the price on the bigger fool, fool enough to
pay those prices.

What would you have done if you had gotten the bid at 99?? (that is, the
other bid was topped out at 98 and then no following bid happened?)

I see you jumped from $79 to $99.99 in a single increment. I would say that was
taking a colossal risk, especially just to prove someone a fool! And if you
want to impress upon TLC the desirability and value of these elts there are
other ways to do that, including taking polls as you have already done!

I'd hate to see you actually get stuck!

Me too!  Because I really believe they WILL be offering cypress trees and/or
other decent bulk foliage in the next year or so, oh ye of little faith!

Maggie (trying to be the model of propriety)