 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 2904
Re: I WANT FOLIAGE!!! (was Re: How Many Cypress Trees Would You Order?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Sat, 30 Jun 2001 04:25:12 GMT

I think it is fair to assert that there is as much demand for certain
foliage items, especially in large numbers, as almost any of the rare and
difficult to obtain items TLC has ever made. And foliage of ALL kinds • REALLY
should be readily available - as opposed to being so hard to come by, as it
stands now.

me too me too ME TOO!!

greens please!

Kevin