 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 5772
Re: Dates of New Lego Store openings?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Tue, 9 Sep 2003 10:15:24 GMT

Jake McKee wrote:

This is the correct list. I'm not sure on dates (they are still working on the
final dates), but will share them as soon as I get them. ¬¬
Jake¬
---
¬Jake McKee¬
Community Liason¬
LEGO Community Development (LCD)

any chance of lego opening branded stores in europe (specifically in
france ???)

Grenoble as a city is in a dire need of a store with a proper stock of
lego sets of all kinds...

Sincerly

Amaury