 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 5775
Re: Dates of New Lego Store openings?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Wed, 10 Sep 2003 08:14:02 GMT

Juergen Stuber wrote:
Juergen Stuber <stuber@loria.fr> writes:

It seems there are another two near London and in Moskow
(see http://f24.parsimony.net/forum61776/messages/67794.htm).

For France, I'd bet they'll open one in Paris,
once all major northern European cities have one ...

IMNSHO, that would be a mistake.
it would make much more sense to open such a store in a toy'r'us
deprived community, where that store would have much less competition
and would have more chances at being profitable.
Paris is the wrong place for that. you already have a couple of
toy'r'us, a few other toy stores, countless carrefour and auchan, and
probably more I forget...
Also, you have la samaritaine and the like...

Amaury

Jürgen