 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 3993
3992  |  3994
Subject:
Surprise Bag Offer Questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Mon, 7 Jan 2002 05:50:01 GMT

In one of my 2002 catalog there is a card for a surprise bag offer
when ordering from the catalog. Has anyone done this before? Does it
turn out to be worth it? What sets did you get with this deal in the
past?

The deal lists two Surprise Bags, one seems to require the purchase of
another item from the catalog, while the other does not. Can you get
both? Is this a once-per-person deal, or can I order the surprise bags
multiple times over several orders?

Thanks!

Conrad