 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 543
Re: 2001 Set info
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Tue, 8 Aug 2000 23:40:06 GMT

How about we just call TLG's reaction BAD PUBLIC RELATIONS? I mean, the info
has already leaked out, no matter how accurate it is, and having Todd cancel
all posts containing a word about the sets is a really POOR idea. Either we're
just a couple of freaks chatting about LEGO, then I don't see why TLG even
bothers about it, or we're a bit more than that ... and TLG should probably
treat this forum with a little more respect.

LEGO Mechcommander: www.muenster.de/~bus1503