 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 652
Re: So where is Brad's answer to the 2001 info?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Mon, 21 Aug 2000 16:30:23 GMT

Thanks for posting the explanation (and I suppose thanks should go to Tom for
rattling the proverbial cage).  :-)

Personally, I didn't have a problem with any of Todd's actions or Lego's, but
since my wife often deals with intellectual property rights, I get to hear
about these kind of things all the time.  Sloppiness on Target's behalf with
priviledged information.

The only thing that REALLY disappointed me was that there was no confirmation
that Pirates will be returning to the Lego line-up in the deleted info.  Those
are coming back, right?  Brad?  Pleezzzzzzzze?  :-)

Bruce