 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 5184
Re: Black Falcon's Fortress is back!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 2 Oct 2002 17:57:38 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Jake McKee writes:
More good news for Castle folks!

Jake, this is great news, but many of us are left with some question:
1) Why did this set hit the shelves in Europe before you told us about it?
Many of us pondered a mysterious Kmart add and speculated, then 1000stiene
suddenly had pictures.  When the Guarded Inn was announced, you let us know
far in advance.  Why couldn't we have known earlier?

2) Why hasn't classic space had a legend?  The demand is certainly there in
our community.  Can you fill us in on how the decision was made and what
possible impact was made by Megablocks or your licensing contracts?

That aside, I'm happy about the whole idea of Legends and a lot of the
exclusives Lego Direct has given us.  Thank You!

Felix
http://www.lugnet.com/~94