 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 5199
Re: Black Falcon's Fortress is back!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 3 Oct 2002 13:46:20 GMT

Hello!

As far as I recall, the original 6074 set had some spare parts including (as
far as I know the only LEGO castle set that really had spare parts).
My theory is that the new LEGEND don't include those spares.

You are right. In both.
The original 6074 had some grey spare arches
http://guide.lugnet.com/partsref/search.cgi?q=2339

Those could be built in at the turret:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Jojo/Alternatives/alt-6074.jpg

Compare the half arches in the picture above with the arches in the building
instruction:
http://www.brickshelf.com/scans/6000/6074/6074-06.jpg

Those spare arches are not included with the Legend set.
BTW: The swords in the Legend Black Falcon's Castle are light grey.
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Jojo/legostore/10039in.jpg

Bye
Jojo