 Local / Canada / 1523
Re: Black Falcon's Fortress is back!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Thu, 3 Oct 2002 15:22:05 GMT

Where are the Magdalen Islands? The only French islands in NA i can
think of are St-Pierre et Miquelon, just south of Newfoundland.

And what about Greenland? That's Danish territory, but it's closer to
Canada than to Denmark.

Of course, if you want to be technical, there are many different
countries in NA. I believe that each embassy is on its own country's
territory (ie. the US embassy in Ottawa is on US territory, the Iranian
embassy is on Iranian territory, and so on)

Jeff Jardine wrote:
In lugnet.loc.ca, James Powell writes:

There are, of course, 4 countries in NA.  Figure that one out!
(with 3 "national" languages: Spanish, English & French)

Joke #1:
USA
Canada
Mexico