 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 5186
Re: Black Falcon's Fortress is back!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 2 Oct 2002 22:29:32 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Jake McKee writes:
More good news for Castle folks!

Based on the results of the www.LEGO.com/myOpinions survey, I would like to
announce that the 2nd place winner is now also a LEGO Legend!

Yesssss!!! I can't believe it! Finally!

Alright, for all of you who thought I'd continue complaining even
if I got what I wanted, too bad. None from me here. This is all bliss.

Anyway, thanks Jake for bringing back a true legend to lego.com. When
I get the chance, I know I'll definitely snag a copy of this one
(and increase my Black Falcon's forces threefold, not to mention
more walls, turrets, etc, that weren't available at the guarded inn,
and get this, only at half the cost).

It's available in europe, yes, but when will these start shipping,
and how long will it be until they are available in the US (if they
aren't already)? Just a few questions. :)

Any idea for a space legend any time soon, or is that
still in the drawing process?

Respectively,

<<_Matt Hein_>>
Fellow lego enthusiast