 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 5185
Re: Bulk Lego for sale in Koln, Germany
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Wed, 2 Oct 2002 22:26:45 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hello!

Today I visited this LEGO Store. And of course I bought some needfull bricks
of my choice. Unfortunatelly there ain't all imaginable bricks and parts
available. At least you can get there bricks in the colours "lime",
"Dino-blue-coloured" and "Harry-Potter™-Blue-Ford™-Blue". Also
"Statue-of-Liberty™-coloured" and tan bricks.

This is how I carefully sorted the bricks into the plastic cup:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Jojo/legostore/steinebecher.jpg

In this cup (Price: 14.99 EUR) were these 248 bricks:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Jojo/legostore/becherinhalt.jpg

This makes a price/piece of 0.06 EUR.
I just bought what I have a usage for and not a piece of every available shape.

It is really recomanded to pile the pieces in the cup orderly. When I just
throw the elements shown above in the cup the cap does not close. It is
necessary that the cap can be closed because only a closable cup will be
accepted by the cashiers.
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Jojo/legostore/ungeschichtet.jpg

Bye
Jojo™