 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 5178
Re: Bulk Lego for sale in Koln, Germany
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 2 Oct 2002 14:49:51 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Bryan Kinkel writes:
It looks like  bulk bricks are part of the new Lego retail stores that are
opening in test markets.

Here is a press release from October 1:
http://www.lego.com/eng/info/press/morepress.asp?RegionalSiteId=11&id=478

And check out this officially released photo:
http://www.lego.com/info/images/legoman.jpg

Ok that Lego Brick guy is kinda freaky.  But those bins looks very tempting.
All that grey!

The bulk bricks are clearly visable on the left hand side of the photo.

I'm glad to see the bulk bricks are part of the retail product mix and I
wish Lego the best of success with these stores.

I'm sure we will be seeing them soon in the United States.

I hope so.  I would definitely make the trip to the Mall of America for
this.  (Although Chicago would be even better!)

Bryan

-Jason

Jason Spears
MichLUG - http://www.michlug.org/