 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 5193
Re: Black Falcon's Fortress is back?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 3 Oct 2002 02:53:12 GMT

I just wanted to say thanks, that after Lego Castle
officially died.....

I don't think lego castle is officially dead....

<<_Matt Hein_>>
Fellow lego enthusiast

I hope it never will but I wanted to point out something.  A month ago I saw
"castle" in the shop at home section, some remaining king leo stuff, the
guarded inn, the blacksmith shop and such.  Go look now, there is "Castle"
anywhere.  The Guarded Inn and blacksmith shop got bumped to other
categories.  Castle dead?  Possibly for now.  But we got a Black Falcon's
Fortress as a conselation prize.