 Local / Canada / 1519
Re: Black Falcon's Fortress is back!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Thu, 3 Oct 2002 03:19:43 GMT

In lugnet.loc.ca, Pierre Normandin writes:
In lugnet.loc.ca, Shaun Sullivan writes:
In lugnet.lego.direct, Jude Beaudin writes:
In lugnet.lego.direct, Jake McKee writes:
The Black Falcon's Fortress is available as of today in Europe, and will
available for pre-order in the US!

Contrary to popular belief, Canada is part of North America not the US...
yet. ;-)

Jude

XFUT .loc.ca

Your point is well taken.

But then, why did you set the followups to the California newsgroup?

I'll never understand Canadians.

-s

I agree 100% with Jude! (and since I have my bachelors in geography...) but
anyway, everybody should know that! :-P

Shaun, I think you missed something because   .loc.ca   is for Canada and
.loc.us.ca   is for California...
;-)

Pierre (who hopes to understand Americans one day...) :-))))

tres bien, Pierre!!!  (....very good, Pierre)

[which means that I find his anecdote funny, and I am happy the way he
put his correction in...sharp and too the point but in a way not to hurt
other's feelings!!!]

....and if I remembered my french vocabulary from Highschool, especially from
grade 12 (OAC), I might be able to write more....

Ben... who also has lost some stuff from high school as a result of College!!!
;)