 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 5210
Re: Black Falcon's Fortress is back!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 4 Oct 2002 16:17:03 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Ka-On Lee writes:
In lugnet.lego.direct, Jake McKee writes:
More good news for Castle folks!
http://shop.lego.com/product.asp?prod_id=10039

Yay!  I am ordering one for sure.  One question: How come the piece count is
421 instead of 435 in the Lugnet database for 6074?  Wrong count in the
database or will we have combined brick in the new set?

Maybe this is part of the answer?  (Clipped from the Lego website)
"Rounded castle wall pieces and “timber frame” wall pieces give it a unique
look!"