 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 5181
Re: Black Falcon's Fortress is back!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 2 Oct 2002 17:08:28 GMT

You voted, and your choices and voices were heard!

I'm really feeling this.  I just wanted to say thanks, that after Lego Castle
officially died, us castle-heads have got the Guarded Inn, the Blacksmith's
Shop, and now Black Falcon's Fortress.  Not even to mention some of the other
great things LEGO is doing (like Star Destroyer).

Once again, Thanks LEGO (and thanks to you too Jake for being such a cool voice
of LEGO for us AFOL's!)

peace
-Lenny McKee-Hoffman

Play Well!