 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 5179
Subject:
Black Falcon's Fortress is back!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 2 Oct 2002 16:45:46 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

More good news for Castle folks!

Based on the results of the www.LEGO.com/myOpinions survey, I would like to
announce that the 2nd place winner is now also a LEGO Legend!

The Black Falcon's Fortress is available as of today in Europe, and will
available for pre-order in the US!

Check out the product at:

http://shop.lego.com/product.asp?prod_id=10039

You voted, and your choices and voices were heard!

Play Well!

Jake
---
Jake McKee