 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 5199
  Re: Black Falcon's Fortress is back!

Hello! (...) You are right. In both. The original 6074 had some grey spare arches (URL) could be built in at the turret: (URL) the half arches in the picture above with the arches in the building instruction: (URL) spare arches are not included with (...) (22 years ago, 3-Oct-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Black Falcon's Fortress is back!

(...) Thanks for the confirmation (...) I guess the other spare parts used to build the 2nd modal LEGO suggested (URL) we recall the set 6040 - Blacksmith Shop also included a few spare parts for the 2nd model. (URL) guess in reissuing the model (...) (22 years ago, 3-Oct-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Black Falcon's Fortress is back!

(...) once-rare part will be readily available again. -- TWS Garrison (URL) capital letters in address for direct reply. (22 years ago, 3-Oct-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.castle)

  They changed the flag

Hello again! Beseides the light grey swords they made another important variance in the 10039 compared to the original 6074. The Black Falcon emblem on the legendary (because almost always broken if recieved in used condition) flag has a slightly (...) (22 years ago, 3-Oct-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.castle)

  ...and the minifigs

Hello again.... They also changed the emblem on the minifigs' torsos to the new shape: (URL) so... Bye Jojo (22 years ago, 3-Oct-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.castle)

  Re: ...and the minifigs

(...) The new one is on the left, yes? The old one is therefore to the right... If I understand this correctly, I actually like this change. It's hard to imagine why they decided to make the alteration though...the only thing I can guess is that the (...) (22 years ago, 3-Oct-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.castle)

  Re: They changed the flag

(...) Wow both of your flags look great! I looked at mine today and it's printed poorly: (URL) is uncommon for pieces made in the 80s... -Bryan (22 years ago, 3-Oct-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.castle)

  Re: They changed the flag

Hello! (...) Well, I think it was pure chance that I grabbed an accurate printed one. I've got another flag that has a crooked silver-print, too. However, the real problem is not the original printing but the children who played with the parts... (...) (22 years ago, 4-Oct-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.castle)