 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 5183
Re: Bulk Lego for sale in Koln, Germany
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Wed, 2 Oct 2002 17:23:12 GMT

"Aaron J. Muhl" <aaron_muhl@yahoo.com> writes:
I apologize if this is the wrong place to post this message.  I'm not really
sure what newsgroup this fits with.  Anyway.....

For those of you that know German, check out the message string Lego Store
Koeln:

http://www.1000steine.de/forum/
[...]

Very cool!  I only wish it had been open in August 2001, when I was
there!!  I can't wait until they open some of these in America.  Or
maybe when I go back to Europe (I dream of returning to Germany in
2006 for the World Cup).

But one thing I'm wondering, is this being done under the LEGO Direct
division?  I suspect not, and that has me worried.  This is the sort
of thing that *should* be under Brad Justus's control, since it
involves direct contact with customers.  I hope that this doesn't
signify a shift of the balance of power within the LEGO company that
would reduce LEGO Direct's ability to produce Legends, MOC sets, and
bulk brick packs.

--Bill.

        Consistency is not really a human trait.
                         --Maude (from the film "Harold & Maude")