 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 4628
Re: Why the absence of LD in their own newsgroup?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Fri, 14 Jun 2002 15:13:46 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

In lugnet.lego.direct, Jake McKee writes: [...]
Why am I not answering questions on LUGNET?

Most questions of LEGO actually get asked outside of lego.direct. Since I
can't answer those questions "officially" and I'm not sure what the
appropriate method of cross linking the answer with the question, I feel
uncomfortable posting about that issue out of context. I would absolutely
love if I could, along with other LD employees, post directly to a question
with a few brief lines to answer a question in context. Unfortunately,
LUGNET prohibits this.

[...]
Jake

---
Jake McKee
Senior Producer
LEGO Direct

Thank you, Jake.
I just wanted to confirm my suspicion.[1]

Such a lack of maturity from one who's actions reflect on The LEGO Company
is very disappointing. But, your 'using' of this community is inexcusable.

-Suz
LUGNET Admin

[1] Since our last phone conversation a few months ago, in which Jake again
asked for sitewide posting and I answered in the negative, he has been
giving this entire community the 'silent treatment' in hopes to 'get his way.'