 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 4659
Re: Why the absence of LD in their own newsgroup?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Fri, 14 Jun 2002 22:35:58 GMT

I must say I am very disappointed. I knew Lugnet has been going downhill for
some time, but this just confirmed my fears. When the administrator of the
site engages in the same bickering that she comdemns that shows lack of
proper leadership. Without leadership, a community cannot stand.

Lugnet was great a few years ago. I really had a blast. I'm sorry Suz, I
really am, but I feel that Lugnet is now just another one of the many poorly
mangaged message boards on the net.

--Rich