 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 3910
Re: bulks and trees and some new stuff on its way
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 18 Dec 2001 16:46:37 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Mike Petrucelli writes:
[snip]
And I am pleased to tell you that beginning with the
January LEGO Shop At Home catalog (and online as well) we will offer
discounts on multiple bulk item purchases: 5% off any 5 bags, 10% off any 10
bags, and 15% off any 15 bags (or more). We'll see how this goes, and then
offer additional levels of discount if appropriate.

So if enough people buy 15 or more then it could be worthwhile (read
profitable) to add like 20-20%, 25-25% or something.

ROFL!!!

Going with that suggestion, Mike, for 50 bags you'd get 50% off, for 90 bags
you'd get 90% off, and if you buy 100 bags or more you'll get them for free.
<grin> I'd love that, but somehow I have a feeling LD won't exactly think it
"profitable"!

-Shiri
XFUT .off-topic.fun